What we do
We acquire invoices facilitating quick access to cash, using innovative technology through an efficient workflow in a secure platform.
We help companies strengthen their cash flow cost-effectively, enabling investment into growth and generating a positive social impact.
vabble was founded in 2021 by Pablo Terpolilli, shortly after joined by Derek Hudson, both former bankers with vast experience in Emerging Markets.
Recognizing the lack of access to funding experienced by local corporates, they set out to develop a solution leveraging on their experience and network. The result is vabble.
Leading institutional and multilateral investors are joining them in making it happen. A solid legal framework within an innovative technology platform, providing a workflow automation solution that addresses the concerns and mitigates the risks of all stakeholders in cross border transactions.
An experienced team in financing
Partner and Head of Technology
An experienced Technology leader with 20+ years experience building and scaling in-house applications and external web platforms for the Asset Management industry.
Director & Chief Commercial Officer
A business savvy, trilingual International Banker with extensive banking experience throughout the Latin and North American marketplace.
Lead DevOps Architect
More than 25 years of experience in development commercial management applications, digital cadastre, e-learning and business intelligence for companies and government in Argentina, Chile and Brazil.
Audit & Risk
A bilingual advisor experienced in working with international financial institutions, KYC, CDD and AML expert for onboarding process and compliance risk assessments.
Lead Graphic Design
A freelance graphic designer and also a letterpress printer, using old presses. I love challenges when it comes to designing and here at vabble I feel complete freedom for creativity, plus an awesome team spirit.
Entrepreneur, advisor, and investor in fintech, and in technologies that are changing the tomorrow. I have a passion for capital markets, specialty finance, and problem solving. Fluent in 4 languages, I lived in Italy and the UK before establishing myself in New York City.
A partner at GFM law firm in Argentina. An LLM graduate of the University of Virginia School of Law in 2002. He has previously worked in law firms in Argentina, Brazil and the US, specialising in corporate law, M&A and international transactions, and acts as legal counsel for vabble.
Work with Us
vabble is a company that is built on a strong culture, based on the following values:
- Ownership: We believe that everyone at vabble has a personal stake in the company's success. We encourage employees to take ownership of their work and find ways to improve our products and services.
- Collaboration: We believe that diversity and teamwork lead to the best ideas. We encourage employees to collaborate and share their ideas openly.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is key to success. We encourage employees to think outside the box and find creative ways to solve problems.
- Excellence: We believe in setting high standards and never giving up on goals.
Our culture makes vabble a great place to work. We are a team of passionate, driven individuals committed to making a difference in the world. If you want to make a real impact, vabble is the place for you.
Our culture manifests itself in our work
- Ownership: When starting out, we had to be creative and resourceful. Employees took ownership of their work and found ways to save money and improve processes.
- Collaboration: We have a diverse team from around the world. We encourage employees to share ideas and collaborate, leading to innovative products and services.
- Innovation: We're always looking for new and better ways to do things. Employees think outside the box and come up with new ideas, keeping us at the forefront of our industry.
- Excellence: We set high standards and expect employees to do the same. We're always looking to improve and never give up on our goals, making us one of the most successful companies in our industry.